Tuesday, March 1, 2011

Aubrey Organic Island Naturals Replenishing Conditioner

If there was a rating on reaction, mine's would be "OMG WHAT WAS TAKING ME SO LONG?!?!"
INGREDIENTS INCI: Aqua, cetyl alcohol, alcohol denat. (38b, lavender*), triticum vulgare (wheat) germ oil, hydrolyzed sweet almond protein, glycerin, aloe barbadensis (aloe) leaf juice*, pimenta acris (bay) leaf oil, pimenta dioica fruit extract, rosmarinus officinalis (rosemary) leaf oil*, citrus grandis (grapefruit) seed extract, jojoba esters (jojoba butter), butyrospermum parkii (shea butter)*, cocos nucifera (coconut) fruit juice*, salvia officinalis (sage) oil*, foeniculum vulgare (fennel) fruit extract, humulus lupulus (hops) extract, melissa officinalis (balm mint) leaf extract, viscum album (mistletoe) fruit extract, chamomilla recutita (matricaria-German camomile) extract, tocopheryl acetate, hamamelis virginiana (witch hazel) water, ascorbic acid, achillea millefolium (yarrow) extract, equisetum hyemale (horsetail) extract, tussilago farfara (coltsfoot) leaf extract, glycine soja (soybean) oil, daucus carota sativa (carrot) root extract, beta carotene.

*Organic
(ingredients courtesy of Aubrey Organics website)
I love it! It's thick, creamy, smells heavenly (I guess because I'm partial to allspice), and quenches my hair's thirst. My hair is definitely a fatty, and the shea butter, jojoba butter and aloe vera must have been the answer to my hair's prayers. It's totally vegan, which isn't a big deal to me since I still love a nice ham and cheese sandwich (why lie lol), but for those who are looking for a product like that you won't be disappointed. I purchased my bottle this past Friday, and paid $11 for it and it was worth the price tag. You can definitely find it cheaper online, but if you're ever in Whole Foods look for it. Definitely a 5 star product!

No comments:

Coupons.com...get your savings on! :-)

Swidget 1.0

wibiya widget