Wednesday, October 6, 2010

Blown!!!

How the heck does one lose a shampoo bottle after one use? lol I really wanted to do a review on Suave Professionals Rosemary Mint shampoo especially with my scalp turning into patches (I have seborrheic dermatitis, which flares up during the colder months), and I wanted to see if I actually felt that tingle that I've been craving. So, I'll just go by what I remember from that first time using it. First thing that came to mind when I flipped the cap "whoa there buddy that's strong" then I had the evil Mr. Grinch smile. lol I'm one who loooooooooves tingly shampoos, and just by that smell I was sure I had a winner. So, I rinse my hair and proceeded to add a little bit in my hand (like a dollop). I knew it...Suave did not let me down! I felt the tingle, but not a tingle that will make you squirm and run your head under the faucet like you're trying to rinse a relaxer out. But the tingle you get when you're using a hair oil (or dare I say it) hair grease that happens to have tea tree oil. Oh yeah Mommy liked! It rinsed cleanly, left a little bit of a tingle while I was adding my conditioner (no it wasn't the Rosemary Mint conditioner).
Just based off of that one time, I will highly recommend this product. It made my scalp feel less tight, and after rinsing my hair was clean but not squeaky.The smell is something that if you don't mind walking around smelling like a spearmint leaf, then it's something you can handle. Remember this is just based off of one use 4 out 5 is the rating. It might change when I actually find the bottle, but hey the "experience" wasn't a waste (exception of losing the bottle DOH!).

No comments:

Coupons.com...get your savings on! :-)

Swidget 1.0

wibiya widget