Wednesday, October 6, 2010

Product Review on ORS Olive Girls Hair Pudding

Okay so forewarning Mama hasn't had her 'brows done in a minute so yeah I have my bushy brows thing going on.(lol) I had to cut it short because AJ made an appearance in the video (well at least via audio), but I finally got a chance to use my ipod camera (yay me) and wanted to at least show the results of a twist out using Organic Root Stimulator Olive Oil Girls Hair Pudding. First things first I wish I got a picture of the texture, but if you know what Miss Jessie's curly pudding it's the same visually. Once you put your finger in this gel (all you need is a fingertip's worth), and it feels really slippery but in a good way. I started off with just regular sized twists (micros oh heck no!), put some oil on my fingers unraveled and fluffed. That's it, now that I like the results looks like I'll be twisting my hair again tonight so I can wear a nice twist out at service on Sunday (yeah already planning weekend hair). What would I rate it 5 out of 5, and when I mentioned that I had some flakiness it wasn't because of the gel. 

2 comments:

The First One said...

what are the ingredients of Organic Root Stimulator Olive Oil Girls Hair Pudding?

Divafied Mama said...

Okay I was really trying to find some website (including ORS's website) where I could at least copy and paste the ingredients since some of them from my container are smeared and I'm as blind as a bat, lol. I will tell you there is water, coconut oil, mineral oil, glycerin, cetearyl alcohol, aloe vera leaf, sweet almond oil,olive oil, jojoba oil, sodium cetearyl sulfate, and dimethicone.There's a host of other ingredients one I remember seeing in HETT (Herbal Essences Totally Twisted) methylchlorisothiazolinone (whew try saying that one three times fast).
I hope my brief list assisted you in your decision of purchasing or not purchasing this product. I plan on doing a review on Redken Curl Defining cream for coarse curls.

Coupons.com...get your savings on! :-)

Swidget 1.0

wibiya widget