Wednesday, October 6, 2010

ATTENTION NATURALS WHO HAPPEN TO BE MSU ALUMNI

Nope I'm not referring to Michigan State or Morehead State or any other university that share the same initials. I'm referring to my alma mater Morgan State University in Baltimore, MD. A fellow alumni and entrepreneur, Jennifer of Naturally Me salon, is having a homecoming special.
Believe me if I have to funds I am definitely going to take the trip up there just to have someone else in my hair that actually knows a thing or two about natural hair. If you cannot make it in time for the special, you can still receive a 15% off discout with your first visit. Knowing me I would have something basic like a two strand twist hawk *shrugs*.

No comments:

Coupons.com...get your savings on! :-)

Swidget 1.0

wibiya widget