Monday, October 4, 2010

5 Myths About Locs

5 Myths About Locs
I love this article, and am very happy to say that I have had the pleasure to speak with Ansylla on facebook so much she thought I was a professional. Am I interested in attending one of her Intro to Natural Haircare classes? Heck yes!!! It will give me the opportunity to at least learn how to care for my scalp, learn various protective styles, and maybe even earn some pocket change in the making. I mean I still do want to get back into my love of hair care, but this pretty much clears up everything about locs. I have a few people that I encounter on a regular who are just turned off by locs, and I honestly don't understand why. I'm holding out because I'm having fun learning about my hair, and how "hormonal" it can be. lol

No comments:

Coupons.com...get your savings on! :-)

Swidget 1.0

wibiya widget