Monday, October 4, 2010

No Fat Chicks: Navigating the Dating World as a Fat Girl | Clutch Magazine: The Digital Magazine for the Young, Contemporary Woman of Color

No Fat Chicks: Navigating the Dating World as a Fat Girl | Clutch Magazine: The Digital Magazine for the Young, Contemporary Woman of Color
Felt this article speaking volumes to me because regardless I had to build my self-confidence in order for men to see I was a good person. Grant it I was working out every morning, which included light cardio and pilates daily. I met my husband and that changed, but hey now I'm on that path to getting myself back in gear. Shoot I'm trying to be healthy for the next Baby T (NO I'm not preggers again! lol), and I want to at least not have a hard pregnancy again. Anyways enjoy the article!

No comments:

Coupons.com...get your savings on! :-)

Swidget 1.0

wibiya widget