Sunday, September 19, 2010

I keep my promises...R&D's 1st Entrepreneur Spotlight AM Photography



Good Happy Football Sunday everyone! Allow me to introduce a dear friend, Arminta McKinney, who I have know for well over 13 years. Her and I even went to rival schools in High School and College (Go ERHS Raiders! and Go MSU Bears! lol). Here is the interview that was conducted a couple of weeks ago, and I apologize for my delay since I'm trying to adjust my schedule with school, work, and my little Princess getting adjusted to school.


What type of service do you offer?
I’m a professional photographer specializing in Wedding’s and Portraiture
How long have you been in your field?
I’ve owned and operated my own business for the past 6 years.
What drew you into wanting to provide such a service?
I’ve always loved photography, but my passion for it begin at the age of 16 on vacation with my family.  (First cruise with Joi, lol) sb Joi is our mutual friend and how we met in high school. :-)
What most do you enjoy about your service?
I love to watch peoples faces as they look at this little piece of time in their lives that I’ve captured.  That’s priceless to me!
What is the expected turn around time?
One to two weeks for portraits.  A little longer for weddings depending on the package.
What is the range of your prices (consulting, milelage, how soon shall they receive the product, etc.)?
I don’t charge for consulting or for mileage in the DMV area.  If outside of this area, it can be negotiated. 
Where can you be reached (facebook, website, email or all of the above, please give out links to such sites/ pages)?  
facebook: http://www.facebook.com/?sk=messages&tid=1465298846039#!/pages/FMA-Photography/59921437929
Twitter: armintam

*Note that these photographs are copyrighted with Mrs. McKinney's logo. Please contact her if you wish to use her work.*
If you are an entrepreneur please do not hesitate to contact me to add your business to our Entrepreneur Spotlight Roster.

No comments:

Coupons.com...get your savings on! :-)

Swidget 1.0

wibiya widget