Monday, August 24, 2009

The best part of my teen years

Has now come back to me!!! My favorite hair stylist, the only person who I would ever trust with my weaves, is back on the scene!! I missed her, and even went on the prowl to "look" for her (that's better than saying being so obsessed that I was scouring the internet for two years lol). I found out she got married, and didn't even find out her last name. Needless to say, my search ended up with nothing but goose egg, zilch, nada. Grant it I have one of my best friends who just so happens to be finishing up hair school, but there's only one person who will actually do my weave (no offense to my bff, but this woman used to listen to my demands even if it meant I didn't know what I was talking about lol).
Anyways she's living out our Capricorn dream, she owns and operates the salon (high five, if one of us was going to do it, it was her). Her name is Shawn, and the name is Salon LaShawn located right at Boulevard at the Capital. http://salonlashawn.com/

No comments:

Coupons.com...get your savings on! :-)

Swidget 1.0

wibiya widget