Monday, August 24, 2009

SHOES!!!!!



Like AJ says "shooze, shooze!" So, while I'm here "window" browsing shoes, I had to share some with you guys.

Madden...the only Madden in my house that is not the devil! lol DSW


Rocket Dog, that goes along with the Fall trends :-)


Now these aren't booties, but I thought these would look fab with a cute purple dress with a few accessories. I found these on Bakers shoes website, and they come in different colors as well.

I could really see myself wearing a pair of these, especially since I haven't been wearing heels in a loooong time.


I just love "window" shopping these days! I don't even have to worry about rounding up the troops to go for a long day of shopping various stores. I love the internet!

No comments:

Coupons.com...get your savings on! :-)

Swidget 1.0

wibiya widget