Friday, April 17, 2009

SALE, SALE, SALE SALE

I'm sorry did I forget to mention that there is a sale? lol So, the four generations went out shopping yesterday (my Granny, my mother, myself and my daughter), well it was a trip to get spring pictures taken. Well I the first two generations wanted to get new earrings for AJ, and I had to go and get the rental stroller (well because I forgot she's 22 lbs of solidness). So, it's $5 to get the rental (you get $1 back), and nobody wanted to just give up change for a twenty. So, I ended up going to Bath & Bodyworks to go get something small to break it, and run to get the stroller. Yeah they had a the travel-sized products 3 for $10 ($6 a piece separately, no dice jack), and since they had a good selection I got the Noni body lotion, the Shea hand cream and some Lemon Bigelow body wash (whatever don't judge me lol). At least this way they have my new e-mail addy, and now I can post when they're having a sale (yeah that's my excuse). There's actually one coming up I think next week, I'll have to post that info on a later date. Okay so they saw me with the bag, and were like are you serious. I told them I needed to break a twenty, and they were like yeah okay, lol.
We get to our destination (shame I know that little mall, and notice all of the changes), and the first two generations were like we need to get little one a jacket because she cannot wear this coat. For the record, it was not my fault that she wore a coat in the 70 degree weather, her father just doesn't think about her other outwear options(being a man lol). So, in that process we saw these pretty dresses, then that pretty sale sign that went along with it. Buy one dress, get the other for .88 cent!!! Yes it screamed it to us, lol (what's up with the smirks?). Then they had socks going for the same deal, and then my mother thought that the shoes said the same thing...well they were still on sale as well. So, instead of the little woman getting her pictures taken in her Abby Caddaby outfit that her Great-Granny said was springtimey enough (haha, I was actually told that Mommy 'me' was right!). I cannot wait for the pictures to come in my e-mail because I need to show her off like really, my baby is so toddler model perfect! *NO NOT BIASED, EVEN STRANGERS SAID THE SAME THING* Hubby and I did some good blending with this girl (even though strangely she's looking like my father, *clears throat* she lookalikeherMommy).

FOCUS: BATH & BODYWORKS SALE, 3 FOR $10 TRAVEL SIZED ITEMS ORIGINALLY PRICED $6 AND UNDER, AND JCPENNY'S SPRING SALE (I JUST FOCUSED ON THE GIRLS ITEMS, BUT IT'S STORE WIDE FOR CHILDREN). Don't miss out folks!!

No comments:

Coupons.com...get your savings on! :-)

Swidget 1.0

wibiya widget