Friday, April 10, 2009

Okay I found my other Hairspiration!!!

Nadia Turner! Her and I have similar hair, well at least according to this picture. For those who don't know I've natural before, and I do know what my natural hair looks like after being properly moisturized and taken care of.




Oh yes for my fellow transitioners I will like to recommend this article from a fellow blogger http://www.textureplayground.com/blog/?p=333. This article will help you establish some form of routine for when you want to put together a routine to assist with transitioning. Here's a little bit:
Start establishing a routine that you can continue well after you cut the relaxed ends. Make conditioning and moisturizing your hair a priority. Hair that is well moisturized is much easier to care for. Once a week, wash your hair and follow with a moisturizing conditioner. Put a plastic cap over your hair for about 30 minutes or seat under a dryer for 15 minutes. Your new growth should be a lot softer after conditioning. Stay away from heat as best as possible, so roller set instead of blow drying your hair. Once your hair is dry, go ahead and style. Avoid styles that require you to comb through your hair very often.


Sidebar, I heard that people are now adding 2 more hair types...why???? People are already getting confused with the four hair types that are out there already, why add to the confusion? lol

No comments:

Coupons.com...get your savings on! :-)

Swidget 1.0

wibiya widget