Friday, April 17, 2009

I need your input

Okay so I've been looking for a decent leave-in. I love my Herbal Essences LTR, but right now hair is slurping it up like a wanderer in the dessert. I want to like the Whipped Clouds thought I bought (sample sized on purpose), but I still think my hair needs a better base. Would anyone recommend Shea Moisture Shea Butter leave-in?

I've bought the shampoo many years ago, when I was 100% bone straight relaxed, and actually liked, but found a better product in Cream of Nature green bottle. My hair does like the Whipped Ends (also sample sized), but once again sluuurrrrrrrp lol. I would recommend this for those who aren't suffering from dehydrated hair, just slightly thirsty hair.
All recommendation will be accepted, but mainly leave-ins please and thanks (Vaseline is NOT A LEAVE-IN, BUT SEALER).

No comments:

Coupons.com...get your savings on! :-)

Swidget 1.0

wibiya widget