Saturday, September 27, 2008

Yes We Can Snitches!


So, I found these while looking for the Obama Totes that I found in Vogue Magazine (the current one with Rachel Weisz on the cover). These were found on www.republicaupdate.com, and I asked my Mommy (yes I still call her Mommy) if she could buy me a pair. So, I can go around the county saying "Yes We Can B!tch" in my best Dave Chappelle voice, lol. She told me she'll get back to me, and went down the stairs laughing. So, I'm going to be stomping in my imaginary Air Force Ones. Since I'm talking about "Forces" you already know I have to put up this throwback, lol.
*why the freak is that now vids embedding codes are being disabled???* http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WCzGJGIMwA4

No comments:

Coupons.com...get your savings on! :-)

Swidget 1.0

wibiya widget