Sunday, September 21, 2008

So while searching

For new hair products from Vitamin Shoppe, I remembered that I wanted to buy some of the Jane Carter Solution products I've been hearing about. I was so looking for something in the moisturizing pomade variety, but saw that there was a very limited selection. There was the leave-in (it looked promising, but I was working on my own), the moisturizing shampoo (I still have like about 4 bottles that I need to finish), and then the moisturizing conditioner (I have more than enough of these). Good thing I wasn't going there hoping to come back with a bag full of goodies.
So, while reading one of the posts on TCHD blog I got the bright idea to make my own moisturizing conditioner. I added water (should've bought distilled), emu oil (I think it was about 1/4 tsp. not sure), castor oil (just a couple of drops), peppermint EO, and aloe vera juice. I'll let you know how that comes out because right now my hair is very shiny, and it also feels a little stronger (not greasy). I'm also trying to get into the habit of taking flaxseed oil again, which did do wonders for my hair and skin a couple of years ago. Like I said, I'll keep you posted! lol

No comments:

Coupons.com...get your savings on! :-)

Swidget 1.0

wibiya widget