Sunday, September 21, 2008

So PG County has a new DR Salon



I said in my comment on Roundbrushhair.com, that I would have to tell everyone about this new salon. Not only because of the ladies in the Central and Southern Prince George's County need easier access to a decent Dominican salon, but because of the reason behind the salon. The sister of slain Sintia Mesa, decided that she wanted to open a salon in the memory of her sister, who at one point in her life mentioned that she wanted to own a salon. So, I'm keeping my promise to share my fellow family member's (she was a graduate of Morgan State University) dream with everyone in blogger land.
http://www.hairhappenshere.com/
Sintia's Dominican Salon is located conveniently off of 495 at exit 17B. We are located in walking distance to the Sports and Learning Complex, and FedEx Field; at the intersection of Landover and Brightseat Roads.
Sintia's Dominican SalonLandover Crossing Shopping Center8581 Landover RoadLandover , MD301.685.5787
Click here to Receive Special Promotions from Sintia's!
HoursSunday – 9am to 4pmMonday – 10am to 7pmTuesday - CLOSEDWednesday – 10am to 7pmThursday – 10am to 7pmF riday – 10am to 7pm Saturday - 7am to 5pm (Last walk-in taken 1 hour before close)
I would say tell them Jaz-E sent you, but I still havent' been able to make it out that way just yet.

No comments:

Coupons.com...get your savings on! :-)

Swidget 1.0

wibiya widget