Tuesday, September 2, 2008

I'm feeling so...

Under stimulated, unmotivated, and unappreciated at my job. It's like I'm just going around doing a lot of busy work, but not interacting with the children. It's hurts my heart that the person who said that she was going to look out for me, has not fulfilled her promise. Every now and then I'm interacting with the students, but that's usually because the teacher has to use the restroom. Maybe to make me feel like I'm something more than a go-for (you know go ask such and such for this, go in this place to look for that, etc.) I need to take it upon myself to just go ahead, and ask teacher's if they need a bathroom break, lol.
I feel like I have this degree, but I cannot do anything with it except become a political blogger (a good idea, but there are so many others out here) or an educator/consultant. *screams* What to do, what to do????

No comments:

Coupons.com...get your savings on! :-)

Swidget 1.0

wibiya widget