Sunday, August 10, 2008

R.I.P. Bernie Mac

Man yesterday morning I was bummed out over the death of one of the funniest men in comedy.
born Bernard Jeffrey McCullough on Oct. 5, 1957, in Chicago. He grew up on the city's South Side, living with his mother and grandparents. His grandfather was the deacon of a Baptist church.
Something told me he was one of those comedians that grew up in the Baptist Church, lol. Like there really isn't much that I can say except that I pray for his family, especially his wife and daughter. Just know that he is no longer suffering anymore, and at peace with his maker.

Here are few clips for Mr. Southside Bernie Mac, loved your comedy style man! Now you'll be in the line up of one of the best shows in heaven (Richard Pryor, Red Fox, George Carlin, and now you...man what a line up!!!).












No comments:

Coupons.com...get your savings on! :-)

Swidget 1.0

wibiya widget