Sunday, August 17, 2008

Co-Washing

I'm a very very very very big fan of co-washing aka conditioner washing, and leave it to TCHD (shout to you girl!) to post two very informative vids on the topic. I recommend every black woman to at least try co-washing for 2x a week for a month, and watch how much softer your hair will feel. I didn't know I was doing well by hair by doing that in high school. Maybe that's why my hair would be back down to my shoulders after my usual 2 inch cut to even out my hair (it would grow back in about 2-3 months with no damage). I need to go back to what I was doing in high school when I was experimenting with my hair. Now I know that all I have to do is just work on doing braid outs and roller sets, which I laugh at since lil' diva won't allow that to happen, lol. Anyways here is the video, once again shout to TCHD.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=w4y9SWVuWck
For some reason it's not allowing me to copy the code, but I will edit later when the TDs are taken care of (TDs=techinical difficulties).

No comments:

Coupons.com...get your savings on! :-)

Swidget 1.0

wibiya widget