Wednesday, December 1, 2010

In Honor of World AIDS Day I am posting where


You can know your status. I'm sorry, but I am just not trying to see my followers dwindle away with reckless behavior. I'm not trying to put you out there, but this is coming from someone who is genuinely concerned with this upcoming generation, and shoot even my generation because there are some who do not value their lives. I live not even a mile from D.C., and to hear that we (born and partially raised there) have an AIDS population as large as Africa breaks my heart.

World AIDS Day 2010 in DC, Maryland and Virignia
Free HIV testing today
Happy World AIDS Day, We Love DC. A full list of the day’s rallies, vigils and parties will be coming your way shortly, but I thought I’d help you kick off the morning with a roundup of sites offering free HIV testing today. If you haven’t been tested since getting cozy with a new partner, then it’s probably a good idea that you do so.
The Whitman-Walker Clinic will be sponsoring free HIV testing from 9:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m at the Elizabeth Taylor Medical Center (1701 14th St., NW), and from 9:00 p.m. to 4:30 p.m. at the Max Robinson Center (2301 Martin Luther King Jr. Ave., SE).
The Women’s Collective (1333 Rhode Island Ave., NE) will be hosting free testing from 9:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m.
The Student Union Building I at George Mason University’s Fairfax Campus will be offering free testing from 10:00 a.m. to 6:00 p.m. today, from 7:30 p.m. to 10:00 p.m. tomorrow, and from 7:30 p.m. to 10:00 p.m. on Friday. Ten panels from the AIDS Quilt will also be on view.
The Washington Hospital Center will be offering free HIV testing in front of the Washington Cancer Institute (110 Irving St., NW) today from 1:00 p.m. to 9:00 p.m. and tomorrow from 5:00 p.m. to 9:00 p.m.

No comments:

Coupons.com...get your savings on! :-)

Swidget 1.0

wibiya widget