Monday, November 22, 2010

Holiday Hair

So, we all know that the holidays are among us, with the kick off being Thanksgiving. This is around the time that you want to be your most presentable for the various parties, family gathers, and of course for when you're going out for a night on the town. Here are some suggestions, and I know me I'll more than likely be rocking my twist out with the sides pinned back. I would do some flat-twists in the back with a twist out bang.
 You cannot go wrong with a good ol' chunky twists fro-hawk, courtesty of fellow blogger NikkiMae

You can find her @naturalchica.com
Then of course you could just do a nice flat twist out, like KCCM (Kinky Curly Coily Me)

I love a short weave that lays nicely, and fits to frame the face perfectly.

Braids are always a go to, especially if they're easy to maintain aka pat, spritz (moisturizer), add some oil and you're out the door. We all know the flexibility of microbraids, and here are some simple hairstyles that require less maintenance to get your diva on.

The curly roller set, something that I did on a regular when I did not want to do my hair.


Then of course there is always the classic bun

Who said you even have to wear your hair out. Vlogger yophiful shows us various ways to look fly without having to go through so much effort. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tdU9tulY0ds

2 comments:

Jenell : BlakIzBeautyful said...

Thanks for the shout!
Good post!

www.KinkyCurlyCoilyMe.com

Divafied Mama said...

You're more than welcome! Thanks that is a lot coming from you. :-)
Happy Thanksgiving to you!

Coupons.com...get your savings on! :-)

Swidget 1.0

wibiya widget