Monday, November 22, 2010

Goal by 12/28/2010 is to be 20lbs lighter

I keep losing an average of 2lbs a week, and I'm like if I can be anything closer to a solid 16 I need to lose another 20 lbs. Yes this weight loss is so I can start off my 2011 on the right healthy foot, but it's also to so myself that I can do it. I have lost a total of 8.8 lbs, and hubs was like "oh yeah you can do it, and I just might do it with you." Grant it I can tell a difference in my fatigue level, and I have started to build up my endurance but I want a more definite goal. So, you know what lets say another 20 lbs to top off my 8.8 loss. Does anyone else care to join me in this challenge? It can and will be done! *shakes free fist*

No comments:

Coupons.com...get your savings on! :-)

Swidget 1.0

wibiya widget