Saturday, October 16, 2010

ugh why?????

For some reason I feel some people are entirely too colored in their thinking process, which makes me want to move somewhere to embraces loose natural hair. Why is it that every time my hair gets to a certain way, okay haven't you stated how you feel by now? Why not just go ahead and relax it aren't you finished with your statement? You know your hair looks so much more professional straight. It's like damn I'm not doing this to have a statement, but I am doing it because I'm tired of a relaxer. I swear it makes me literally want to holler AND throw up both of my hands! (spoken by a fellow DMV native Mr. Marvin Gaye) I think that is one of the main reasons why I want to have my own business. At least the main focus will be on my talents, and not about how to appeal to corporate America. I have several people in my family who are naturals, but they're the short haircut type. You know might venture out into some comb coils and what have you, but primarily everyone else is relaxed. Thank goodness the ones from my generation are exploring the options of being natural, which means there's some type of hope. I'm the one who gets the flack because I want to wear the twists, braids and honestly I have not straightened my hair since August and that was for my uncle's funeral. Before that it was for me to have my hair braided in late March.
Okay I think I'm done with my rant...how you do you have one?

No comments:

Coupons.com...get your savings on! :-)

Swidget 1.0

wibiya widget