Saturday, October 16, 2010

Today was my first day at WW

I said long ago that I was trying to work out more, eat better, blah blah blah, and I was doing a lot better with my life. My pants were getting loser, I had more energy, and then boom I said let me go to grad school. That's when I ended up hitting the wall on trying to get myself in better condition for my baby girl, and for the child we're planning for when she's in Kindergarten (at least that way I'll have some funds put aside just in case I'll have to go on bed rest again).
So, I'll be using this almost like a log for me to at least keep track of what I'm feeling, and what might trigger how I eat and what constructive way I'll fix it. Today I felt down in the dumps because I knew I: had to completely remove the clutter from my living room tag teaming with Mr. T., work on my homework, and also work on my dangon mid-term that my beautiful teacher put an extension on (bless your heart!!!). So, I had a skinny Pumpkin Spice Latte, which is comparable to a Skim Cinnamon Dolce latte (3 points, GRANDE!!). Went to Giant to get my filling but satisfying spoon-size Shredded Wheat and a pint of skim milk (yuck, it's like gray water lol).  I also bought a base soup for Maryland Crab Soup, which I plan to protein up with chicken and shrimp (Chesapeake Bayers my bad but yeah a chick needs something to make her not reach for the Cheetos lol).
Hopefully this is a good start, and my mother and I already said we're going in on breakfast after church tomorrow (she buys the Canadian bacon and light English muffins, and I buy the eggs, grits, cheese and whatever fruit we need). Oh yeah and this is another Mother/Daughter venture we're doing with her assisting me because funds are non-existent on my end. Maybe tomorrow we'll have wine spritzers while we watch the game....*pause* (giggles). I'll have to find a way to incorporate exercising if I get this position, but if not I'll have time to after assignments at the schools (yes if this assignment doesn't fall through I will be going back in the classroom to sub). Reason why my previous rant because I cannot have my hair straight, and then working out. Something has to give (lol), and hey maybe I'll put in some individuals so I can at least make sure that's something I don't have to worry about (hmmmmm sounds like a plan, but will I do it lol).

No comments:

Coupons.com...get your savings on! :-)

Swidget 1.0

wibiya widget