Sunday, October 31, 2010

HAPPY HALLOWEEN!!!!

*THIS IS ABOUT THE SPOOKY FUN FOR ADULTS, AND THE FUN IN DRESSING UP FOR THE KIDS. NO NEED TO "THUMP" AKA POST SCRIPTURE ON HERE THANK YOU*
Now that has been addressed, I loooooooooooooooooooooove me some Halloween. Nope not just because of the dressing up and going around to random strangers asking for candy, but for the memories I have from my childhood. Grant it we didn't carve up the pumpkin like we did when I was a kid in Houston, but we did watch the Great Pumpkin, which I enjoyed more than she did. She did watch it a little, and did commentate what was happening but not the same as you know dancing along and laughing. lol We even watched Glee's Rocky Horror rendition, but that was because IIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII LOOOOOOOOOOOOVVVVVVVVEEEEEEEEEE me some Rocky Horror Picture Show.
So, tonight like when I was around her age we're going Trick 'o' Treating, but not like we used to in the neighborhood. We're going to the mall, which I hope still passes out candy in this whole politically correct world. I want her to experience seeing the kids/adults parading in their costumes saying that lovely phrase of "Trick or Treaaaaaaaaat!" This year she's going to be as she calls it a Bumble Bee Princess. Think of Blind Melon's bumble bee dancing in the field. Like all I could do was sing "all I can say is that my life is pretty plain. I'd like to change my point of view, but it's not saaaaaaaane" when I saw the costume come home. She loves it...so much that she had a full blown tantrum when I told her she had to wait almost a month to wear it. I also so excited that Rocky Horror Picture Show is playing all day on Fox Movie Channel. I get to sing and bring out the jazz hands, and relive my tweens. I also get to see Dr. Funkenstein the sweet transvestite from transexual Transylvania.
With that said please be safe this Sunday evening, and enjoy that candy in moderation!

No comments:

Coupons.com...get your savings on! :-)

Swidget 1.0

wibiya widget