Tuesday, May 11, 2010

Been a long time I ...

So, it's been a very long time since I've been on here. I actually started to even second guess having a blog, and then "BAM!" I started actually getting busy with stuff. I mean for those who know me personally know that I have the attention span of a cocker spaniel (hence me being on facebook posting random things), but never was focused enough to actually say "hmmm I need to hop on the blog once again." Well here I am!! It appears that once my classes...or shall I say class since my Fundamentals of Computer Science class literally had me feeling like Charlie Brown when he missed the football (lol)...Yeah so back to that thought, so once that was over it felt like I was just sitting in dead air. I've been on an assignment pretty much doing what I love, helping children. I cannot get too much into detail about it, but I love this position. Unfortunately it won't be forever, but hey I get to work with some cool people.

Since this blog is about "randomosity" don't expect it there to be a consistent stream of posting because I can feel like writing several post within 30 minutes (there's evidence of that in this blog aka diary), and then I can come back in this case in almost 6 months continuing the chatter.

No comments:

Coupons.com...get your savings on! :-)

Swidget 1.0

wibiya widget