Saturday, August 22, 2009

Oh praise ye A/C!!!

I swear the person who invented air conditioning is just as great as the person who invented ceiling fans. We've been in the middle of a heat wave in the DC/MD/VA region, and gracious! I feel somewhat bad for my DD, but I couldn't put her out there in that mess. Like she hates heat (or shall I say humidity), which can make it hard to go to the playground (ouch hot swing!). So, I've been trying to keep her entertained indoors. We went to a reunion last weekend, and my poor baby was swhea-ting! Everywhere she turned, it was "joo-uice, joo-uice. I want Joo-uice!" lol Sometimes I wish we had a pool I could take her to so she can get that good ol' vitamin D, and still be a little active. I can't wait for our vacay! We'll be up Norf, by the water...like walking distance to the beach.

Chawell that's all...wanting to thank those uncomfortable folks who brought comfort to us!

No comments:

Coupons.com...get your savings on! :-)

Swidget 1.0

wibiya widget