Wednesday, August 12, 2009

Oh how I dread shopping

Being a woman who is living the plusher side of life, I sometimes dread taking my tail to go shopping. I have no choice this time because I am going on vacation with my family, and I don't want to look like the "maid." So, I went out to go shopping with some assistance. Since I was being treated, I didn't want to feel like I was taking advantage of the situation. I went to Ashley Stewart, and headed straight for the clearance section. Just to let my plush ladies know, there is a sale going on where you take 25% the price on the tag (in store).

One of my purchases

Honestly, I just wanted to show you guys one of my purchases lol. It's in the size that I usually wear, and honestly it made me feel great!
Okay I'm done! :-)

No comments:

Coupons.com...get your savings on! :-)

Swidget 1.0

wibiya widget