Sunday, April 26, 2009

R.I.P. Maude bka Bea Arthur (1922-2009)

So, now Dorothy and Sophia can finally party is up in heaven. I watched too much Golden Girls as a child, and then even saw a couple of episodes of Maude. I always imagined that one day when I did get old, I would have the same mother and daughter relationship that Dorothy and Sophia had (yeah I know it's scripted lol). Actually it's more and more like a reality because my mother already told me if I move somewhere with a good climate, and near a beach she's coming with me. Of course that means my Daddy (and Swifty God willing) will be coming right along with her. I have no problem with that because just like Dorothy and Sophia we have our moments, but we also have each others back. When I was on bed rest with A.J., my mother was my Sophia, telling me stories about when she was in the same situation pregnant with me. lol
So, Dorothy and Sophia here's tribute to you two!

No comments:

Coupons.com...get your savings on! :-)

Swidget 1.0

wibiya widget