Sunday, April 26, 2009

My twisting concoction

Okay so I stole this idea from a fellow BHM (Black Hair Media) member, in an effort to prevent myself spending more money. She said that in order for her to make her Garnier Fructis Soft Curl Cream (may it R.I.P or live on in it's cousin the putty) from being tacky she added conditioner. She didn't say the ratios, so I'm right now testing it out for myself. I made it in small batches, like to hear it? Well here it goes!
2 small scoops (I'm using the tip of a plastic fork)
3 big squirts of Tresemme Vitamin E conditioner
2 squirts of my oil concoction (this was added because I like the fact I could make it in to a 3 in 1 product: moisturize, seal and style)

Blend until creamy, almost the consistency of I would say a good thick conditioner.
*Oil concoction: I'm using the remainder of my WGO (Wild Growth Oil), a few drops of Avocado oil, 2 squirts of castor oil, 2 small squirts of CoCasta oil blend, a couple of drops of peppermint EO (you really can't even tell it's in there), and olive oil.
Right now the twists are buttery soft, and they haven't unraveled so I think that's mission accomplished as of now. I'll let you guys know when I take them out tomorrow, and plus not a total loss since I can co-wash my hair if it sucks, lol.

No comments:

Coupons.com...get your savings on! :-)

Swidget 1.0

wibiya widget