Monday, April 27, 2009

I hate predators

I am not talking about those who prey on children, or humans in general like movies (even though I do hate online predators). I am referring to those who prey on innocent people thinking that they're going to apply for a job that will actually be legitimate. I mean it's so hard to find a job because if you look online, they are spamming up the job boards. Like really I need for the job boards to actually look up these companies before allowing them to just post garbage. People are literally going broke these days yes, and myself included. Mainly because there hasn't been that much of a demand for substitute teachers unfortunately, and being a temp sucks too because some of these companies are dying. Be careful with who you are giving your info out to folks!

No comments:

Coupons.com...get your savings on! :-)

Swidget 1.0

wibiya widget