Tuesday, March 31, 2009

What I make some Sundays

I'm usually not in the mood to have to do too many dishes on Sundays since that is when I do most of my bulk cooking. I make a "frittata" where I only have to use one pan.

I sometimes to make these on Sundays because I just have to use one pan and go

4 potatoes, thinly sliced
1/2 an onion thinly sliced
salt and pepper
red pepper flakes (optional)
1 to 2 tbls of oil
your choice of meat (it all depends on whats around, sometimes I use left over salmon)
4 to 5 large eggs
1/4 cup of milk
shredded cheese
*Preheat oven on 350*
1) in skillet pour in oil, heat on medium
2) add onions and red pepper flakes, sautee for 5 mins
3) add potatoes, salt and pepper to taste cook for 15 mins turning frequently
4) add your meat of choice cook for 5 minutes
5) crack the eggs, and add milk add a little bit of extra pepper, mix until fluffy
6) Cut off the skillet, pour in egg mixture
7) top with cheese
8) place in the oven, bake for 15-20 minutes
9) remove from oven and let sit for 10 mins so a crust can form
10) ENJOY!!!

No comments:

Coupons.com...get your savings on! :-)

Swidget 1.0

wibiya widget