Thursday, March 19, 2009

Oh gosh I have truely neglected my spot

I do apologize for the lack of content on here, but I have been doing a lot. We moved, and then I gradually was going around chasing a toddler. Also with us not having a computer didn't help either (the tech said our computer had the computer equivalent of HIV...wow lol).
Well there's so much that has happened on the positive note. I really do not, and will not become a teacher. I found that out after trying to write my interest letter, and as my mother said "there's no passion in this letter. Are you sure you want to do this?" I wasn't sure, but I knew our family needed one of us to pull in a little more money, and that was me. Shoot I'm a substitute for crying out loud! lol Anyways, a couple of weeks back, I was like I'm not feeling this, and decided long and hard with myself what type of plans did I want in life.
Here's my list:
1) get my masters
2) be more hands on with the little princess
3) budget more, and handle the bills
4) spend more time with hubby (hey by the time I'm 30, I want to start working on that 2nd baby lol)
5) find a career that I can telecommute

I have a love of computers, and love to write/create, so I said might as well do what I've been wanting to do. I'm going back to school to get my masters, and will have the opportunity to spend more time with my princess since I'll be doing the classes online. Eventually this will bring in more money, which will make a better future for the three (eventually four) of us. Of course hubby wasn't too thrilled about it because that meant that one person was going to be in the workforce, but he understood where I was coming from. Yay!!!

No comments:

Coupons.com...get your savings on! :-)

Swidget 1.0

wibiya widget