Wednesday, July 8, 2009

I want this one...so bad

I know there people who are raving about certain products, and honestly I will say that I have followed the advice/recommendations of other naturals out in cyber (hey ladies, thanks!). Shoot my new love is Suave Moist, and good thing Giant had it on sale for 2/$5 bonus size (score, only bought one though). I have read probably like one or two (maybe even three reviews) on Island Natural Conditioner by Aubrey Organics.

Coconut fatty acid cream base, organic aloe vera, wheat germ oil, almond protein; extracts of fennel, hops, balm mint, mistletoe, camomile and yarrow; organic coconut milk, jojoba butter, organic shea butter, horsetail extract, coltsfoot extract, Aubrey's preservative(citrus seed extract, vitamin A, C and E), vegetable glycerin, organic rosemary oil, pimenta leaf oil, allspice powder, organic sage oil, carrot oil.

Right now it's on sale (not sure if it's just online) at the Vitamin Shoppe, and since I do want to go there this weekend to go supplement shopping (feeling a little out wack these past few weeks) I was thinking of purchasing this. Has anyone out there ever tried it? If so please feel free to leave a review in the comments

No comments:

Coupons.com...get your savings on! :-)

Swidget 1.0

wibiya widget