Wednesday, April 22, 2009

What are your views on........

GAY MARRIAGE? (that was to be said with an echo and the dun dun dun music)
Honestly I really don't care, and yes I was raised that marriage should be between a man and woman blah blah blah. I just think that if a couple who happen to be of the same sex, is already living as man/man or woman/woman...sorry womyn/womyn they need to be able to reap the benefits of being an official married couple. I am not one to go around and picket because I do not feel as strongly as others. Heck, I know of heterosexual couples who have no problem with cohabitating, without the ring and even having children (know some personally by blood). I never knew why they were so anti-permanent commitment especially since they go through the work of starting a family, but don't want to be acknowledged as a married couple. *raises eyebrow*
I am asking this because of the commotion that Miss California's response to the gay marriage question by the Queen of Gossip (who I adore) Perez Hilton. I didn't watch the pageant because 1) didn't even know it was coming on and 2) that's not my speed (my BFF's yes, but not mine). What are your views? Also do you think that with someone trying to become a spokesperson for America, that she could have been more tactful with her response?

No comments:

Coupons.com...get your savings on! :-)

Swidget 1.0

wibiya widget