Dangerous Ingredients You Should Avoid |The Makeup Divas Beauty Blog
Posted using ShareThis
Here are the ingredients you should be looking for (forgive me, but I'm trying to give very brief reasons sans morning caffeine):
1) Hempseed Oil- full of healthy Omega 3-6-9 without the hippie buzz
2) Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Hydroxysultaine, Decyl Glucoside- don't let the name scare you; it's made from corn
3) Argan- another EFA frend, and also has a lot of Vitamin E
4) Essential Oil- can be used more than chemical based fragrances
5) Acai- now I know it's loaded with antioxidants, and make a good juice lol.
I tried to make this simple so you could see what you need to buy, or search for in a product. Now the ingredients you should avoid are the basic sodium/ammonium laureths, and phlates (there are more, but these are what we hear to avoid).