Thursday, March 26, 2009

ARRRRRRRRRRRRGH!


Gosh, it's like whenever I think I have my plans going into play nothing seems to go right. Leave it the Financial Aid office to ask me for more paper work, the week that I'm supposed to pay for school. *shakes fists and feet* That some fragglenackle bull (yeah I had to say that) because you never know who is viewing stuff. Like my whole things was to let my husband know that I can go to school without taking money away from the family, but how can I prove that if financial aid is not on my fracking side? *wooooosah* So, I'm going to drop my classes until I can find out what is going to happen with my fin aid. I'm still determined to go back to school, but not to the point where we have no money saved up.

No comments:

Coupons.com...get your savings on! :-)

Swidget 1.0

wibiya widget